The largest private and public sector organizations globally rely on Dark Web ID to provide actionable stolen credential data to make informed decisions.
Dark Web ID combines human intelligence with sophisticated Dark Web intelligence and search capabilities to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen data employee and customer data. See how we monitor the Dark Web.
Dark Web ID solutions provide organizations with:
- Dark Web Threat Alerting: Proactive monitoring for your organizations stolen or compromised data and real-time alerts when data is discovered
- Compromised Data Tracking, Incident Response Workflow & Reporting: Track and triage incidents and better manage risk within logging and reporting capabilities.
- Compromised Data Trending & Peer/Industry Benchmarking: Gain insight into your organization’s current threat posture while benchmarking it against your peers and the industries that you serve.
- Supply Chain, Channel and Subsidiary Threat Monitoring: Monitor your supply chain, third-party partners and vendors to understand the potential risk they pose to your organization.
- Customer Management: Better secure your customers by providing them actionable intelligence to help protect against potential data breaches.