Just ask Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) and Roger Goodell (NFL) how serious the problem is. Both were recently hacked using stolen credentials.
Find out how to detect how many of your organization’s credentials have been stolen and how to automate your security response.
Join Kevin Lancaster, ID Agent CEO, on June 20, 2016, at 1 p.m. EDT, as he discusses:
- How stolen email addresses and passwords make it easy to hack organizations
- The staggering increase in credential related breaches over the past 12 months
- The volume of compromised credentials in your employee population
- How to automate stolen credential monitoring
- Identifying stolen credentials via Malware, ID theft forums and website compromises sold on the Dark Web
- How Identity Monitoring sheds light on the stolen credential epidemic