The 2020 Phishing Boom is One Wave No One Wants To Catch – Here’s How to Dodge It
Phishing is today’s biggest threat – over 80% of cyberattacks are phishing-based and it’s the preferred way for cybercriminals to deploy malware like ransomware. With rising mitigation and recovery costs (not to mention rising breach penalties), no company can afford a phishing-related cybersecurity disaster in today’s economy. Here are 3 ways to avoid becoming the catch of the day in the 2020 phishing boom.
See the Facts About the 2020 Phishing Boom
How do we know that phishing is today’s biggest cybersecurity threat? We did the research to make sure that our strong, dynamic digital risk protection platform is ready for today’s cybersecurity challenges – and we’ve confirmed that this year is a banner year for phishing (and data breaches). Now we’re ready to share the latest statistics for the 2020 phishing boom with you. In our new eBook, you’ll learn:
- What’s driving the huge increase in phishing attacks.
- How COVID-19 and the Dark Web changed the landscape for phishing threats.
- Why phishing protection and resistance needs to be a top priority for every business.
Download our NEW eBook “Fresh Phish: How to Not Become the Catch of the Day in the 2020 Phishing Boom” NOW>>
Learn to Spot and Stop Phishing Threats With BullPhish ID
Watching out for phishing threats is a lot more difficult than just looking for dodgy email attachments these days – as Twitter found out. Today’s phishing threats include complex social engineering and come in all shapes and sizes, from malicious website links to malignant text messages – and they all pack business email compromise and ransomware danger. Phishing resistance training with BullPhish ID makes staffers more aware of phishing and more likely to avoid phishing traps.
- Easy remote management with plug-and-play training campaigns makes planning and deployment easy – all the work is done for you!
- Ideal for in-office or remote training with online testing that lets you know who needs more help.
- Engaging video lessons include information in easy to understand, bite-sized pieces in 8 languages.
- Over 80 kits are available right now, with 4 more added every month!
- Includes training to defend against specialized phishing threats like spear phishing and Google’s top phishing topic of all time – COVID-19.
Transform your employees from your biggest attack surface to your biggest defensive asset with fast, effective, affordable phishing resistance training.