ID Agent is looking for a Controller to work with the CFO and build a world class finance function. This role manages all aspects of accounting, financial reporting, external audit, taxation and the development of internal controls, policies and process. Aligned to our strategies and rapid growth, the Controller will leverage and implement systems and automation to create a financial infrastructure that is flexible scalable.
The ideal candidate will have SaaS experience and ability to thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Operate all accounting activities including Order to Cash accounting operations
- Supervise high volume PCI compliant billing system and subscriber management
- Plan, implement and manage the month-end and year-end financial close process
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of GAAP compliant financial statements, revenue recognition, KPI’s and SaaS specific metrics
- Variance reporting and analysis
- Compensation related cycles including payroll and sales compensation plans
- Assist in evaluating, selecting and implementation financial systems to improve automation
- Develop and implement controls, policies and procedure to maintain an effective control environment
- Manage annual external audit
- Assist in preparation of presentations to leadership and investors
- Manage and coordinate all local, state and federal reporting and tax filings
- Build and lead accounting team as the company scales
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA Preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience
- Experience with high growth SaaS, recurring revenue, e-Commerce or technology business with software revenue recognition strongly preferred
- Strong understanding and application of GAAP required
- Technology savvy, ability to implement and leverage systems such as ERP and recurring billing platforms
- Self-directed and hands-on creative problem solver, energetic with a sense of urgency
Why Work with ID Agent?
We are a growing and energetic team focused on being the very best at what we do! We embrace diversity and work with excitement and fun while taking our business seriously. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. We are passionate about our business and are looking for like-minded individuals to deliver on our values and vision.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Team building events and activities
For consideration, please send a copy of your resume along with salary requirements to email@example.com. ID Agent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.