Passly makes sure that the right people have access to the right tools and information at the right levels.
Secure identity and access management is a modern cybersecurity essential — but no one wants to shell out cash on multiple solutions. That’s why Passly is a smart choice. We’ve included everything that businesses need to control access to their systems and data into one complete, affordable powerhouse.
- The transition to stronger security is a snap with easy deployment and seamless integration common business applications
- User-friendly for both employees and IT staff
- Full-featured remote management empowers IT to respond to security incidents quickly and efficiently
- Assure compliance with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, CJIS, FFIECC and other data privacy rules
- Automate tasks like password resets to take pressure off IT staff
- Get the functionality of multiple solutions for one low price
Secure Access Management
This must-have stops more than 90% of password-based cybercrime
Streamline access to every cloud application that employees need to get the job done with individual employee Launchpads. Users can access any tool—including productivity, CRM, ticketing, HR and more—securely with Passly.
Secure Password Vaults
Store all your passwords in shared or individual vaults so you can have complex passwords without having to remember all of them.
Get quick and easy access to SSO applications and passwords with the ability to automatically fill in those credentials for web logins.
Simple Remote Management
Everything IT staffers need to add and remove permissions, quarantine users, respond to emergencies or manage access to hardware and more is in one intuitive toolkit.
Get multiple key security components in one solution at a rate far below the competition, especially when comparing to the total cost of products from multiple vendors.
Get outstanding features without breaking the bank
Ideal for securing an in-office, remote or hybrid workforce, Passly makes sure that the right people have access to the right tools and information at the right levels.
We use it to set ourselves up as an educator and forward thinking IT company, In Sales meetings to show what dangers their current MSP may not be discussing with them, and to close sales – It is an easy upsell to other security tools like 2FA and Password Managers.