REDUCE CYBER RISK CAUSED BY HUMAN ERROR, AFFORDABLY
An estimated 90% of security breaches are caused by human error. With BullPhish ID, you can reduce your organization’s chance of experiencing a cybersecurity disaster by up to 70% with security awareness training that includes phishing simulation.
- Add every employee to your security team with security awareness training that educates and empowers them to spot and stop phishing threats.
- Automate training campaigns and reporting for stress-free, set-it-and-forget-it training that gets results.
- Choose from a rich set of plug-and-play phishing simulation kits and video lessons accompanied by short quizzes — or easily create your own phishing emails and training courses.
- Affordable one-stop security and compliance training scales to fit any business and budget.
Security Training Made Easy
Plug-and-play phishing kits, short animated videos and online quizzes ensure that training reaches every employee no matter how tech-averse they are.
User-friendly, personalized training portal
Make security training painless and convenient for employees.
Customize phishing emails, sending domains and attachments to your needs to mimic industry-specific threats and increase training effectiveness.
Always-current training assets
Fresh phishing kits and videos are released monthly to reflect the current threat landscape and keep your employees on the lookout for trouble.
One of the things I love most about BullPhish ID is I don't have to babysit the product. If I do some work on a Monday, I might not have to touch it again for a couple weeks, because everything's automated. I feel like it's doing it automatically as I sleep, which is a good thing because an IT guy can't just be doing training all day. There's a lot on our plate. So, any product that I don't have to babysit is a great product.
Schedule a Demo
BullPhish ID Resources
Bullphish ID Innovation Spotlight
As a Kaseya company, Bullphish ID is committed to delivering innovative features and functionality, designed to significantly enhance our customers’ service delivery quality and workflow efficiency. Take a peek at some of our latest new features:
Increase open rates and overall effectiveness of security awareness training and phishing simulation emails by enabling known sender domains.
Enhance efficiency by accessing BullPhish ID training content directly within Compliance Manager GRC.
Make domain whitelisting a thing of the past by utilizing a workflow integration with Graphus to ensure 100% delivery of all phishing simulation campaigns.
Improve customer onboarding and management by importing SMB organization data directly from IT Glue.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- European Union General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
- United Kingdom General Data Privacy Regulation (UK-GDPR)
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
A successful security awareness training program starts with choosing the right training solution. An innovative and complete solution like BullPhish ID provides short, easy-to-understand training videos in multiple languages with quizzes to measure retention. It will also include phishing simulations with options for content customization or plug-and-play campaigns. It is also critical that the library of available video lessons and phishing simulation campaign kits is updated regularly.
The right solution will also provide back-end tools to make administration a breeze. For instance, automated training delivery via a personalized user portal that tracks an employee’s progress, easy sorting of employees into learning groups, automated delivery of performance reports to stakeholders and simple, intuitive management that can be handled remotely.