REDUCE CYBER RISK CAUSED BY HUMAN ERROR, AFFORDABLY
An estimated 90% of security breaches are caused by human error, yet many organizations don’t have a program in place to protect the human attack surface. With Kaseya’s BullPhish ID security awareness training and phishing simulation solution, you can reduce your organization’s chance of experiencing a cybersecurity disaster by up to 70%.
- Educate and empower employees to spot and stop phishing threats and follow cybersecurity best practices.
- Automate training campaigns and reporting for effortless, set-it-and-forget-it training that gets results.
- Satisfy requirements for cyber liability insurance purchase or renewal by having strong cybercrime protections — like a user security awareness training program — in place.
- Maintain compliance with industry regulations and avoid high fees for non-compliance by conducting ongoing security awareness training.
Security Training Made Easy
Choose from a rich set of plug-and-play phishing simulation kits and animated video lessons accompanied by short quizzes — and ensure that training reaches every employee no matter how tech-averse they are.
SEAMLESS AUTOMATION & REPORTING
Easily schedule training and phishing campaigns up to a year in advance. Reports show training results for the entire organization as well as individual employees and get delivered automatically to designated recipients.
Customize phishing emails, sending email addresses and attachments to your needs to mimic threats specific to your organization and increase training effectiveness.
Always-current training assets
Fresh phishing kits and videos are released monthly to reflect the current threat landscape and keep your employees on the lookout for trouble.
One of the things I love most about BullPhish ID is I don't have to babysit the product. If I do some work on a Monday, I might not have to touch it again for a couple weeks, because everything's automated. I feel like it's doing it automatically as I sleep, which is a good thing because an IT guy can't just be doing training all day. There's a lot on our plate. So, any product that I don't have to babysit is a great product.
We were using another security training vendor before, but the cost steered me away from renewing. BullPhish ID makes it really easy to do training and also to use phishing testing. Of course, the price was a factor, plus we already have a relationship with Kaseya.
Schedule a Demo
BullPhish ID Resources
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- European Union General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
- United Kingdom General Data Privacy Regulation (UK-GDPR)
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA)
- EU-US Privacy Shield Framework
A successful security awareness training program starts with choosing the right training solution. An innovative and complete solution like BullPhish ID provides short, easy-to-understand training videos in multiple languages with quizzes to measure retention. It will also include phishing simulations with options for content customization or plug-and-play campaigns. It is also critical that the library of available video lessons and phishing simulation campaign kits is updated regularly.
The right solution will also provide back-end tools to make administration a breeze. For instance, automated training delivery via a personalized user portal that tracks an employee’s progress, easy sorting of employees into learning groups, automated delivery of performance reports to stakeholders and simple, intuitive management that can be handled remotely.