These 10 Alarming Statistics About Phishing Can Arm You to Fight Back Against Today’s Biggest Threat.
Phishing is today’s biggest threat. The gateway to most of the worst cybercrime that IT teams have to face, this deceptively simple tool can unleash apocalyptic disasters for organizations. Many of the most epic data breaches, ransomware attacks and hacking operations started with a phishing email. As these alarming statistics about phishing indicate, it’s a major menace that endangers security at every business every day.
See how ransomware really works, who gets paid & what’s next in our tell-all Ransomware Exposed! DOWNLOAD IT>>
10 Phishing Facts You Need To Know in 2020
- More than 80% of all cyberattacks are phishing attacks
- Phishing attacks increased over 600% in Q2 2020 alone
- 75% of organizations around the world experienced some kind of phishing attack in 2020
- A new phishing attack is launched every 39 seconds
- An estimated 90% of cyberattacks that result in data breach begin with a phishing email
- 94% of phishing emails use malicious file attachments as the payload or infection source
- Google estimates it blocks 18 million scam emails a day from its 1.5 billion users
- Phishing attacks account for more than 80 percent of reported security incidents
- 75% of phishing targets are found through web searches or common email address formats
- 65% of cybercriminals use phishing as their primary form of attack
Is your email domain protected against phishing? Are your customers? Find out now with the Graphus Domain Checker. CHECK NOW>>
Blow Phishing Threats Out of the Water With BullPhish ID
What’s the best way to avoid catastrophe from a phishing attack? Never let it get started. By ensuring that staffers are savvy to the phishing threats that they might face, you’ll reduce your chance of experiencing a phishing-related cybersecurity disaster by up to 70%. Security awareness training is proven to be a top mitigation for phishing – as long as it’s refreshed every 4 months or less.
BullPhish ID makes that easy, with simple remote management and more than 80 plug-and-play phishing simulation kits. Through a combination of engaging video and online testing, with 4 new kits added every month, it’s a breeze to train staffers to resist today’s nastiest cybercriminal scams like COVID-19 threats. Plus, 27 of the videos are available in 8 languages because phishing is a universal menace.
Our Partners typically realize ROI in 30 days or less. Contact us today to learn why 3,850 MSPs in 30+ countries choose to Partner with ID Agent!
See our innovative, cost-effective digital risk protection solutions in action.
Contact us for an expert analysis of your company’s security needs and a report on your Dark Web exposure!