Our 3 New MSP webinars will help you bump your MRR up to the next level!
We know that every business is going through tough times right now – especially MSPs. As companies look for new ways to slash spending, cybersecurity can end up on the chopping block because clients can have trouble understanding the real value of proactive protection. These new MSP webinars can help you find new ways to demonstrate the importance of strong cybersecurity to your clients and prospects to score more wins!
POWER UP! SUPERCHARGE YOUR SALES & MARKETING WITH POWERED SERVICES
Why pay more for sales and marketing materials when access to Powered Services is included with your Partnership and it’s got everything you need? Join Dan Tomaszewski and Amelia Paro on a webinar that will demonstrate how we equip and empower MSPs with the best sales and marketing tools in the Channel. You’ll learn:
- Details about the scope of our growing library of on-demand training and tools
- How our expertly crafted brandable marketing collateral can boost your outreach
- Why our blueprints for success can help you turn prospects into clients fast!
Power Up Your Sales & Marketing Now!
GUARDING THE GATE: HOW TO PROTECT YOUR MSP AND YOUR CLIENT’S DATA WITH PASSLY
In an increasingly dangerous threat landscape securing the entry points that cybercriminals can use to gain access to your data and systems is more crucial than ever before – especially as more business is done remotely using cloud-based applications. Join Director of Product Jeremy Malin on a webinar to learn why it’s more important than ever to select the right secure identity & access management platform – and we’ll share proven, practical tips on how to streamline secure access. You’ll learn:
- Details about how Passly is ideal for securing a remote workforce
- How Passly combines the features of multiple solutions into one, cost-effective tool
- Why Passly’s simple remote management, seamless integration with 1K+ apps, and fast deployment can help you boost your MRR
See How Passly Saves Data & Makes Money
HOW PHISHING AND SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING WILL REDUCE YOUR LARGEST ATTACK SURFACE = YOUR EMPLOYEES
The top cybersecurity threat that any business faces in 2020 is phishing. 90% of cybersecurity incidents that end in a data breach start with a phishing email. ID Agent’s Amelia Paro and Garrett Browne will demonstrate why it’s more important than ever to include phishing resistance and security awareness training with BullPhish ID in your MSP stack. You’ll learn:
- How the simple setup with “set it and forget it” campaign modules makes training easy
- Why phishing resistance training stops ransomware attacks
- How to make security awareness training sound vital to your clients
Protect Your Clients from the #1 Cause of a Data Breach: Human Error
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!