Don’t miss A Cybersecurity Trilogy: PREDICT, PROTECT, PLAN for masterful insight to create a 2021 cybersecurity plan.
As you create a 2021 cybersecurity plan, you’ll want to look at the latest analysis from experts and see their predictions for the future. You’ll also want to review 2020’s biggest threats to see what you might need to combat. Oh, and don’t forget to spend some time thinking about the human side of cybersecurity, like social engineering and phishing. It sounds like you need to find Jedi Masters of Cybersecurity and learn their secrets.
Fortunately, we’re here to help.
In our new webinar series A Cybersecurity Trilogy, PREDICT, PROTECT, PLAN you’ll hear from reliable experts in each field. These Jedi Masters of Cybersecurity will share their wisdom with you and show you the secret to transforming yourself from a Planning Padawan into a Cybersecurity Planning Jedi in 3 incredible sessions this fall! REGISTER NOW>>
PREDICT: A New Idea September 16, 2020 – 1 PM ET
What’s the number one cause of a data breach? Human error. In order to learn how users will think as well as learn about the mind tricks that cybercriminals will spring to try and trick your users into social engineering attacks, you need to study the way that psychology and cybersecurity intersect.
In the first webinar in our trilogy, you’ll learn how to PREDICT user and cybercriminals behaviors to defend against them more effectively with:
- Dr. Jessica Barker, an expert in the role of psychology and sociology in cybersecurity and one of the Top 20 Most Influential Women in Cyber Security in the UK
- Manoj Srivastava, CEO of Graphus
- Insight into predicting user and cybercriminal behavior plus actionable steps to mitigate those dangers
- REGISTER NOW>>
PROTECT: The Dark Side Strikes Back October 14, 2020 – 1 PM ET
To find out what interests cybercriminals, why the’yre motivated to conduct cybercrime, and how they’re planning their next attacks, you’ll need to take a deep dive into some of the most wretched hives of scum and vuilliany in the galaxy. Fortunately, we’ve gathered some experts to take you on this journey to the Dark Side.
Learn from real hackers how to think like a hacker and how the Dark Web fuels cybercrime – plus, how you can protect your business from harm with:
- Bryan Seely, the legendary hacker who is the only person to have hacked into both the US Secret Service and the FBI, an expert in ethical hacking and former Marine
- ID Agent Jedi Hacker Duncan Miller
- Unbeatable insight into the practice and logistics of cybercrime and hacking, plus actionable steps to protect your business
- REGISTER NOW>>
PLAN: The Rise of Technology November 10, 2020 – 1 PM ET
Complete your journey by getting a look into the future of cybersecurity and cybercrime to gain insight into what’s next. Learning to predict the threats ahead from the advent of new technologies and new ideas will help you jump ahead of the competition at hyperspeed to be ready for tomorrow’s threats.
You do not want to miss this rare opportunity to develop your analysis and prediction skills with:
- World-renowned Innovation Futurist Shivvy Jervis, star of the influential and award-winning web series Digital Futures and The Trailblazers and one of Britain’s 2020 Role Models of the Year
- ID Agent CEO and General Manager of Security Services at Kaseya Kevin Lancaster
- Insight from experts into how to spot trends and use that information to grow your business and protect your clients
- REGISTER NOW>>