Go Inside the Ink to Stay in the Loop on Cybersecurity News and Analysis
Here’s what’s on our radar in cybersecurity news and analysis this week and expert analysis of what’s next.
- Phishing is the Same in Any Language & BullPhish ID is Available in 8
- Are Your Staff’s Passwords for Sale on the Dark Web? Fix That Now.
- Smart Cybercriminals Sell Research Data on the Dark Web
- Ransomware is on The Rise. How to Bolster Your Defenses.
- The Week in Breach
NEW EBOOK! Are your biggest security threats already inside your company?
Learn how to spot and stop insider threats now with our “Stop Insider Threats” resource package featuring our new “6 Things You Need to Know” whitepaper and our new “Combating Insider Threats” eBook.
NEW WEBINAR! Maximize your opportunities to grow your business in a digital-first world
Sit down with our MSP business experts to learn about what you can expect in the future plus get tips and strategies to help your MSP not just survive but thrive in a challenging business landscape.
THREAT OF THE WEEK & HOW TO STOP IT
STOP IT>> BullPhish ID helps you fight back with:
- Over 80 phishing kits for training and testing (that means the campaign materials: email and related landing page and reply email)
- 6 new kits and 4 training courses added every month
- Fresh phishing kits to combat COVID-19 threats
- 50 security video campaigns (short animated video with test and reply email)
- 27 of the videos are now available in 8 languages
- Get up-to-date phishing training in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish (Iberian/European), Spanish (Latin)
Tour the real Dark Web markets with our experts and get a PowerPoint deck with Dark Web screenshots! Download the webinar: “Unveiling Cybercrime Markets on the Dark Web”
How is your digital risk protection platform?
Not ready to talk to anyone yet?