Make Your Sales Magically Better with This Infographic & Ebook
As the economy continues to bring challenges around the world, cybercriminals are really ramping up their efforts to perpetrate all sorts of nefarious cybercrime. That means everyone needs strong tools and strategies for data protection. Take action to protect your systems and data from their shenanigans!
Use These Tips to Protect Your Business from Nefarious Data-Thieving Leprechauns!
Don’t rely on luck to protect your systems and data – rely on the smart solutions in the ID Agent Digital Risk Protection Platform. Cybercrime has grown exponentially since March 2020, and your lucky charms aren’t going to protect you from increases in risk like this:
- Phishing has escalated an eye-popping 660% according to Google.
- Ransomware threats rose 148% in March 2020 alone.
- 72% of all COVID-19 related email was phishing last year.
- Cybercrime overall grew by more than 85% in 2020.
- More than 80% of data breaches in 2020 were the result of password compromise.
Worldwide, cybercrime cost organizations more than $1 trillion in 2020 and that’s not expected to slow down in 2021. Use these tips to make sure to keep cybercriminals out of the pot of gold at the end of your rainbow
Protect Your Organization from Third-Party and Supply Chain Risk Now!
After this week’s Microsoft hack that comes on the heels of the now notorious SolarWinds breach, everyone should be thinking about third party and supply chain risk – because everyone is carrying some. No business is an island, and your risk for trouble grows with every business relationship that you make. In this new eBook, Breaking Up with Third-Party & Supply Chain Risk, we’ll explore ways to make your business safer including:
- Adding big protection on a small budget
- Finding and mitigating your company’s risks
- Putting protections in place that grow with your business
Learn everything you need to know to efficiently and effectively protect business data and systems from the hazards of third-party and supply chain risk.
Don’t let cyberattacks put the brakes on your business. Stay agile and keep your engine running under any conditions. Start your journey on The Road to Cyber Resilience now! DOWNLOAD THIS PACKAGE>>