Phishing is the Same in Any Language, So BullPhish ID is Available in 8.
Get remote-ready phishing training in 8 languages (including video options) plus COVID-19 scam testing and training kits and more because your best defense against cyberattacks is your users.
Every cybersecurity professional dreams of finding that “magic bullet,” the one perfect way to defeat cybercriminals and keep them out of data and systems. While we haven’t found the magic bullet yet, although it would be especially useful right now since phishing attacks are up over 600% in the wake of COVID-19, we have found some strong defensive tools to add to your digital risk protection platform, and a well-trained staff is at the top of the list.
Phishing is the single most effective way for cybercriminals to gain entry to your systems, and phishing is at an all-time high in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Bad actors have been using unexpected tricks to attack Gilead and other healthcare targets.
- In the US, scammers tried to snap up passwords and COVID-19 relief checks.
- Even executives are getting fooled by spear phishing attacks disguised as bills.
- Many malignant apps, maps, sites, and documents “about COVID-19 in your area” have drawn in anxious users.
- Google has had to step up their efforts to protect Gmail users against attacks.
Phishing attacks can happen to anyone at any level. It has never been more important for companies to step up their phishing training and testing for every user, from the interns to the C-suite.
Don’t wait until everyone is back in the office to update your training! Remote workers are more likely to fall for phishing attacks. BullPhish ID™ includes video training that’s perfect for training remote workers.
Today’s phishing threat landscape is evolving quickly, and your staff’s training needs to be kept up-to-date.
Updated training will help your staff stop and spot phishing attacks, but in a challenging business climate no one can afford to constantly buy upgrades for their training solutions. That’s why we’re continually striving to enhance BullPhish ID with extra content that prepares your staff for threats you face now, at no extra cost including:
- Training materials in 8 languages: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish (Iberian/European), and Spanish (Latin).
- Over 80 phishing kits (kits include all the campaign materials that you need to test your staffers including the phishing email, a coordinated landing page, and reply email).
- 50 security video campaigns (includes invitation email, short web-hosted animated videos including a test, and reply email)
- 27 of the videos are now available in 7 languages in addition to English.
- New COVID-19 scam-related phishing training kits.
- 6 new kits and 4 training courses are added every month.
- Extra resources like our eBook “One Phish, Two Phish” that you can white label and share with your customers and employees, to help introduce or reinforce training.
Watch this 10-minute tech demo to learn more about how Bullphish ID can protect your company from phishing attacks with easy-to-use, appealing training and testing materials that prepare your staff for the latest threats, and contact our cybersecurity experts today to talk to us about adding BullPhish ID to your digital risk protection strategy.