Is Your Business Ready for the Danger of Cybercrime as a Service?
Many industries around the world are experiencing challenges in 2020, but one is growing exponentially – cybercrime as a service. This fast-growing sector isn’t just about the sale of stolen information anymore. Just like everything else in life, technology has changed the way that the danger of cybercrime as a service has evolved too, and it’s growing every day.
How Big of a Danger Is Your Business Facing?
Here’s a quick review of the 10 things you need to know about the danger cybercrime as a service and how it can damage your business:
- Malicious hackers are now attacking computers and networks at a rate of one attack every 39 seconds.
- Downtime costs from cyberattacks have increased by 75% year-over-year compared with 2019.
- 232,292 unique users had their computers and data encrypted with malware (most commonly delivered through phishing attacks) in 2019.
- Ransomware attacks doubled in 2019 compared to the previous year and the trend continues in 2020.
- 63 percent of network intrusions are the result of compromised user passwords and usernames.
- In the last 12 months, the number of DDoS attacks increased by almost 50% over the previous year.
- The average duration of cyberattacks and attack recovery, especially ransomware, has increased by around 50% in 2020.
- An estimated 74% of phishing attacks involve credential compromise.
- More than 80% of the information available on the Dark Web can harm businesses.
- Massive data fraud and theft ranked as the fourth most important global risk for the next 10 years.
See how ransomware really works, who gets paid & what’s next in our tell-all Ransomware Exposed! DOWNLOAD IT>>
How Can Your Business Be Protected?
The combination of huge quantities of information available in Dark Web data dumps, increased reliance on cloud-based applications, the Great Work From Home, and an increase in exploitable vulnerabilities through the adoption of IoT devices has created greater opportunity for cybercriminals to strike and greater danger for businesses. Plus, in a challenging economy, even cybercriminals have to work a little bit harder these days.
One key way to protect your business in this tumultuous time is an investment in Dark Web monitoring – and considering the enormous cost of a data breach and the rising fines associated with them, it’s a very smart investment, because the millions of credentials available to cybercriminals on the Dark Web are a direct threat to every business.
Dark Web ID is the ideal choice to protect your business from the danger of compromised credentials powered by Dark Web data. With Dark Web ID, business credentials are monitored 24/7/365, through a blend of human and machine analysis. If a protected credential appears in Dark Web markets, you’re alerted immediately, giving IT teams the opportunity to take care of potential vulnerabilities before they become cybersecurity problems.
Dark Web ID is the premier solution in the Channel for a reason – it provides strong protection from cybercrime at an excellent value. Combined with the other solutions in our digital risk protection platform, Dark Web ID is the solid center in a strong defense against cybercrime, and a smart choice in every company’s cybersecurity strategy.
Our Partners typically realize ROI in 30 days or less. Contact us today to learn why 3,850 MSPs in 30+ countries choose to Partner with ID Agent!
Check out an on-demand video demo of BullPhish ID or Dark Web ID WATCH NOW>>
See Graphus in action in an on-demand video demo WATCH NOW>>
Book your demo of Dark Web ID, BullPhish ID, RocketCyber or Graphus now!