DIY Dark Web Monitoring Just Can’t Do the Whole Job to Keep Your Business Safe
Businesses seeking security against cybercrime are in a quandary. Profits are down as the economic fallout of the global pandemic continues to impact businesses around the world, but the costs of cybercrime like a data breach are up. So how can you cut fat from your IT budget? Are you paying for something that you could be doing yourself? Why shouldn’t you DIY Dark Web monitoring?
You can clearly see that secure identity and access management and security awareness training are benefitting your business through the repelled intrusions and deleted phishing emails. It’s a little harder to see what benefits your business is getting from professional Dark Web monitoring. After all, even an intern can do web searches and read reports from the protections that come built into your Microsoft tools. So why spend money on a solution like Dark Web ID?
Dive into a stream of new revenue with The Tools and Techniques for MSPs to Close More New Clients. WATCH NOW>>
Here are 5 reasons why you don’t want to DIY Dark Web threat protection
- Dark Web ID is on the job 24/7/365. You can’t watch for threats all day and all night, but we can. You never know when a vulnerability could open up that puts your business in danger. Our expertise allows us to spot trouble immediately, giving IT teams invaluable extra time to deal with a problem before it evolves into a disaster like a data breach.
- We search every nasty corner of the Dark Web – including the ones you might not find. We know all of the bad guys’ favorite places to hang out. Dark Web ID scours more than 640,000 botnets; hundreds of hidden chat rooms; myriad unindexed, private, and black-market sites; exclusive peer-to-peer (P2P) networks; IRC (internet relay chat) and other private communication channels; social media platforms; forums; data markets and trading forums.
- Your staffers get constant credential monitoring no matter what. Dark Web ID’s credential monitoring for your protected credentials is in effect all the time – when staffers are on SaaS and web-based outside applications, whether they’re at the office or working remotely, even in non-business credential uses. Add every staffer’s information, including specially privileged credentials and the personal email addresses of your executive and administrative users, to tailor protection as needed and guard against dangers like spear phishing.
- Password recycling is almost certainly happening at your business, and it is a recipe for disaster. Do you know all of the places that your staffer has used that password? Although 91% of participants in a recent survey understand the risk of password reuse, 59% admitted to doing it anyway – and 13% of people use the same password for all passworded accounts and devices. Dark Web ID finds those passwords. If your staffer is reusing their O365 login for a gaming site and it gets stolen, Dark Web ID spots it, saving you from unexpected sources of trouble.
- Our expert human analysis combined with cutting-edge machine intelligence finds threats others miss. We’re not just running some scans or checking a few things each day. We never stop looking for your protected information, no matter where it ends up on the Dark Web. Our specialized team of Dark Web experts and cybercrime specialists uses validated, real-time data to analyze your threat risk and respond accordingly, giving you peace of mind that your business is protected from cybercrime.
See how ransomware really works, who gets paid & what’s next in our tell-all Ransomware Exposed! DOWNLOAD IT>>
Dark Web danger is growing at warp speed
- A new cyberattack is launched every 39 seconds, and
- More than 60% of the data that’s already on the Dark Web can damage a business
- In 2020, 80% of firms have seen an increase in cyberattacks.
- Dark Web activity has increased by more than 300% in the last 3 years.
- 700 million people in 21 countries have been victimized by cybercrime in 2020
Getting the right people for the job saves you time and money
There’s more to protecting your business from Dark Web threats than built-in application security features and routine web searching can handle. It’s a full-time job – and making a mistake that means you miss a threat can cost you a fortune. So get Dark Web ID and leave it to the professionals. If one of your protected business credentials pops up on the Dark Web anywhere, anytime, our technology allows us to spot it immediately, and run up a red flag.
Let us show you how you can spend less time worrying about Dark Web threats and more time worrying about the rest of your business when you put Dark Web ID to work for you. SCHEDULE A DEMO OF DARK WEB ID>>
Our Partners typically realize ROI in 30 days or less. Contact us today to learn why 3,850 MSPs in 30+ countries choose to Partner with ID Agent!
See our innovative, cost-effective digital risk protection solutions in action.
Contact us for an expert analysis of your company’s security needs and a report on your Dark Web exposure!